- Tanjung Bira Beach is divided into 2 areas, west side beach has good infrastructures and east side beach has a harbor to cross Selayar Island.
- One thing i love about this beach is touching the distinct white sands which feels like touching wheat flour. It’s very smooth..
- Best time to visit is in the morning time when the tide is high. It looks more amazing than just seeing the beach without a waving tide.
- The best snorkeling spot is in Liukang Loe Island. This island is located very closed to the west side of Tanjung Bira Beach. You can rent a boat priced Rp200.000/boat to get there.
- The best diving spot is Kambing Island (Kambing is a Goat in Indonesian Language). If you are lucky, you can see shark around Kambing Island. Same like how to get Liukang Loe Island, you can rent a boat from west side of Tanjung Bira Beach for Rp250.000/boat.
- Next to the west side of Tanjung Bira Beach, there is another beautiful beach called Bara Beach. This tranquil beach can be reached by walk from the west side of Tanjung Bira Beach.
- If you want to see the making of the legendary Phinisi Boat, you can go to Tana Beru, Bulukumba. Of course you cannot go there by walk because it is located kilometers from Tanjung Bira.
Location & How to Get There
Thank You For Reading, &
Delta Global Tour & Travel
Office: Citra Sudiang Estate, A1/20. Makassar